May 10, 2012

Kaitlyn is 1!

Our sweet third baby girl is one year old... how in the world did this happen?!!!

It seems like just yesterday, we were getting her newborn pictures taken...
and now she is helping her sisters fill her pinata for her first birthday party! 
 It always amazes me how fast that first year of your babies life goes by. Maybe it's the sleepless nights and busy days, I don't know... but I do know that I have been cherishing every single day I get to spend with them. Why is it so hard to see your kids get older?!!

On the morning of Kaitlyn's birthday, the girls were very excited to give her the present they got her (a little stuffed owl). They gave her lots of kisses and sang Happy Birthday to her.... so cute.
 I tried to get a cute picture of the girls for Kaitlyn's baby book....this is what I got:
 The little birthday girl would NOT smile for the camera UGHHH!
 So I took her downstairs and let her jump in her crib a bit... and finally got some smiles!



Oh Kaitlyn Jean, what a sweet sweet girl you have become! You bring so much more joy and laughter into our lives and we are very blessed to have YOU as our third and last little girl!

0 comments: