March 21, 2012

Perseverance Day 3 and my BIRTHDAY!

Have I ever mentioned on my blog that I am the luckiest mother and wife EVER?! Cause I feel like I am every day- not just on my birthdays (= But I did get spoiled today and had a wonderful day with the people I love the most in this world.
Here's what I woke up to this morning:
Jenna painted the frame and Carly painted the flower pot with the beautiful Lilacs in it! I got very special cards and my favorite chocolate candy (they know me well). So sweet of them!

After breakfast, we all headed to this gorgeous place:

Had a great time at the Exploratorium!

The girls were looking forward to hugging a tornado!


Kaitlyn did really good and had fun watching everybody



I thought this was pretty neat.. a skeleton in the closet OOHHHHH

We do like to keep our kids in bubbles (=

What a fun day we had! Can't wait to go back again when they're a little older and spend more time at all the stations together.
We did talk a bit about perseverance while at some of the exhibits. This penny souvenir thing took the most perseverance, but they both got what they tried to get and persevered (=




I'm so thankful for the wonderful man I married, and the for the sweet girls I get to spend every second of every day (and most nights) with!
Our day ended with an amazing dinner at Michael's on Main in Soquel and dessert at Chocolate in Santa Cruz. What a great birthday! Thanks to my hubby and girlies AND to Grandma Shirley for watching the kids so we could go out at night!

0 comments: