March 17, 2012

Corned Beef and Cabbage

Once a year I do something that is so out of my character...
I eat meat that isn't from a chicken or a turkey and I LOVE it!
Corned beef is probably the only type of beef I will ever be ok eating. I don't know what part of the cow (of if it's even from a cow?) it comes from, but it is SOO good!

We had a great time at Grandma Shirley's house on St. Patrick's Day! We played games, ate a delicious dinner, and had a nice time catching up with my Grandma.

Here's a picture of Kaitlyn enjoying her first corned beef and potatoes. She loved it!

The girls ate everything on their plates as well!

Although, Carly told me she wasn't going to sit at the dinner table with us until she got her cookie...hmmm
that didn't last long

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

0 comments: