August 28, 2010

Jenna is 4!!

We celebrated Jenna's 4th birthday at one of her favorite parks with all of our friends and family! Of course I left my camera at home, so I have no pictures of her special day! But we all had a great time and are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family to celebrate with.

Jenna got a really cool trampoline for her birthday! The girls have soo much fun jumping and playing on it, I wish it could hold more weight so I can join in!
We went to Highlands Park in Ben Lomand the other day, and the girls had a blast! We weren't planning on letting them get into the polluted river water, but it's pretty much impossible to keep our kids out of water... so we compromised by letting them get in- but they couldn't go under. There was another family there who let us borrow their boogie board. Jenna had a lot of fun riding it... we'll have to get her out in the ocean on one soon!
Our sweet little 4 year old!

Jenna got a ton of crafty items for her birthday, so we've been having fun with those lately. I am soo NOT a crafty person, but I am going to try my hardest to just have fun with the crafts and be as creative as I can be with her!
Jenna has been in to this bead-craft thing (I forget what they are called) but I remember playing with them when I was younger. It seems like every time we get one almost complete, it gets knocked over! Hopefully we'll finish one soon! ha

0 comments: