July 23, 2010

July 2010

Since I haven't been blogging regularly, thought I'd just post some random pictures taken throughout the month of July. It has been such a busy month! Visiting family, hanging out with friends, trips to Southern California, weddings, and just playing outside- have kept us on our feet with smiles on our faces!

Playing at the park and eating fro-yo with the Marchessault Family!
Watching the neighbors play bean bag toss (or whatever that silly game is!)
Finger painting!

Eating bagels with Alexi (=

Playing at our favorite park in Pismo
Flying at Phil and Alison's house


4th of July in Downieville!

Hanging out with the Evans' at Grandma Shirley's house

The twins

Tried to get a picture with my two favorite girls... ugggg

LOVE this picture of the girls!!
(and I LOVE my new camera still, too!)


0 comments: