December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a nice time at Grandma Shirley's house on Christmas Eve!
I didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few that were worth posting..

I think Jenna took this picture of her very happy Daddy
The girls opening some presents with Daddy

Grams and Alexis

Jenna had fun playing with her favorite cuz


I tried so hard to get a picture of all the kiddies together- here is the best I could find!
I guess I should have taken pictures earlier in the evening when everybody was awake and happy!

The babies playing Catch Phrase

It was a pretty hectic- but very fun night with the family. The girls had fun playing with their cousins, the food was great, and we had another fun white elephant gift exchange that ended with us taking home a Starbucks gift card and the game Operation- doesn't get any better than that!

0 comments: