July 9, 2012

Summertime fun

We've been having such a fun summer, exploring our new town!
I already put a bunch of pictures on Facebook, but thought I'd add some of my favorites here..

The girls playing at one of our favorite parks:


We love looking at the ocean, in hopes that a whale or shark might swim by (=



It's been nice having empty rooms to build forts and run around in... although I can not wait for our furniture to get here! 

I love Jenna's face in this picture:

The girls have also been enjoying the empty moving boxes! 


Beach time!

The first day we showed the girls the hot tub (that is empty and not working) Carly found this cute little frog! She's been playing with it every time we go outside, although it may have found some place else to live since we haven't seen it in three or four days now. Bummer!


My sister and her daughter, Alexis, came to stay with us for a couple of days. We took them out to dinner on their last night in town, which was fun. The girls LOVE having their cousin to play with! We hope they come back to visit soon!


My cousin, Sarah, graduated from Cal Poly this year!! So some of my favorite family members stopped by to check out our new place, the day before the graduation. It was so good to see them! 
Congrats again to Sarah!!


Here's a picture of Carly helping bake cookies for everybody, which turned out delicious!


I LOVE this picture! It's rare to get a picture with everybody looking at the camera (smiling or not- I'll take it !) 



0 comments: