May 4, 2011

Kaitlyn Jean's Birth Day!

The day has finally arrived!
After staying up all night, thinking there were rats crawling around the walls of our house and later finding out it was only our ceiling fan... we were off to the hospital at 6am!

One LAST picture of me being pregnant (=

Jim did such a good job taking pictures when she first came out! Here's one of my favorites:

After they checked her out and cleaned her up a bit, Jim got to bring her over so I could look at her while they stitched me up. I think my first words were "Aww, she's really cute!" Then I remember my husband saying "I know, she is huh?" with excitement.


A whopping 7lbs. 2.6 oz

First family shot with our three girls!

This is how I spent our 4 days in the hospital:
(which is probably why we decided to stay as long as we could)

Jenna and Uncle Phil with Kaitlyn

This is one of my favorite pictures of Carly and Kaitlyn at the hospital:

Last pictures taken at the hospital:


Needless to say, we are both overjoyed with our newest addition. She is just perfect in every way and we couldn't be happier!!

0 comments: