June 11, 2010

Monterey Bay Aquarium

My sister and I took the girls to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and met up with some of Jenna's friends from her old preschool. We had a great time and I can't wait to go back!

This picture was taken inside of the kids tunnel. I'm surprised it came out so clear- I love my new camera (=
When I got home, I realized there was an aquarium setting on my camera- ooops! I guess I'll have to use it next time we visit and see if there's any difference.

We have a picture of Jenna sitting here every year we've visited, too bad this one didn't turn out so great, oh well!
Carly pulling the eels out. I think she wanted to take one home with us, and was very frustrated when she couldn't get them all the way out.
Lexi, Carly, and Jenna looking for sea otters... well, I think Jenna was looking for whales!
Jenna trying to keep the babies happy on the car ride home
5 minutes later...
Here's a cute video I took while eating lunch:

0 comments: