May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

We had such a fun day at Happy Hollow Park and Zoo! The weather wasn't great, it actually rained a bit throughout the day- but we didn't mind! I think the rain kept away the crowds, so we had a nice time exploring the park without having to wait in lines or worry about losing any children (jk)!
Carly LOVED playing with the goats! She would walk right up to them and try and pet them and give them hugs and kisses.
I think the goats loved her too!
Jenna and I rode pretty much all of the rides there. She even went on the roller coaster!
The park had a lot of little statues or structures (whatever you call them) around the park and the girls jumped on and wanted to ride them all. It was funny how little Carly wanted to get on every single one Jenna was on.. so cute.
The 'pings!'
I look like such a dork on this ride, and felt like one too for some reason!
Digging for fossils!
Hopefully this video works!
Carly's first Merry-Go-Round ride

What a nice day with the family!
I love how every day feels like Mother's Day with my family (=

0 comments: