May 21, 2009

Beach fun!

We had a fun time hanging out with our friends at the beach! 

Jenna was a little bummed to be sitting and playing, instead of running in the water like we normally do at the beach.. but it was a bit too cold to get wet this day! So it was nice of Caleb to share his sand toys with us (=

Carly was so fascinated with the sand! It was really cute to see her playing in it. I tried to keep her pacifier in the whole time, so she wouldn't eat sand- I think it only fell out a couple of times (of course into the sand!) but oh well!

A friend in our playgroup is a photographer and sent me this picture she took (without me knowing) of the girls and I. It looks like I am deep in thought... maybe I was thinking about eating the second taco I ordered from the Cafe El Palomar! ha

Life is getting so much more fun for Carly and Jenna, now that Carly is starting to sit up and play with toys. You could tell that Jenna really wanted to build sand castles with her, soo cute!


0 comments: