July 18, 2007

Back in the SC


It's amazing how much my life has changed since we moved back to Santa Cruz. Being closer to family members, re-connecting with old friends, exploring new parks and beaches with my hubby and little Jenners, etc... have all been so wonderful!
But don't get me wrong, living in San Diego was an adventure in itself and I will never forget the experiences we've had there. (The most unforgettable being the birth of our daughter!)
I will say, though, that the weekly visits to Sea World, being able to drive thru Starbucks (so I didn't have to wake the baby), Phil's dirty dishes (ha), and the 75 degree weather all day long will be missed. Oh, and I almost forgot about the crazy landlords we've encountered... good times.

Well, since this is my first blogger (or is it blog?) I'm not sure how much I am supposed to write or what I am supposed to be writing about... but I will do my best not to bore anyone!

0 comments: